Buckwheat diet is a mono-diet, during which you need to eat only buckwheat.
There are many variations of this diet: you can add kefir fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices and soy sauce to the main product.
Buckwheat with kefir in the morning for weight loss
Besides the fact that with its help you can lose from 2 to 12 kilograms, it is also a useful product. It contains 18 useful vitamins and trace elements: B1, B2, B6, folic acid, antioxidants, vitamin PP and various minerals.
Potassium contained in the kernel helps with arterial pressure, removes toxins from the liver, helps to restore intestinal microflora, and lowers cholesterol. Despite the fact that there are no restrictions on the amount of porridge, the diet is very effective, and most importantly "not hungry".
Many are afraid of going on a diet precisely because of the fear of deliberate starvation. It contains a lot of carbohydrates, consisting of long chains of glucose, the so-called complex carbohydrates, and fiber, as well as protein. Thanks to this, the losing weight does not experience a constant feeling of hunger, the body receives most of the necessary minerals, as well as trace elements.
Fast diet: 3 days
The question of how to lose weight quickly and painlessly on buckwheat in 3 days worries almost every second girl who suddenly has a couple of extra pounds. To quickly lose weight before some important event: a trip to the sea, a birthday, an anniversary, or public speaking, you can go on a strict fast diet.
This is a pretty tough diet. The diet should consist only of buckwheat porridge, which should be prepared in advance in the evening and clean water. Sugary teas and coffee should be avoided, but herbal tea or unsweetened green tea with mint can be used.
As you know, mint dulls hunger. Buckwheat contains complex carbohydrates that take a long time to digest. If it is very difficult to restrain yourself, you can eat one or two green apples, kefir 1% fat (one glass) or low-fat yogurt (you can choose one per day). You cannot eat after 18: 00 or 3 hours before bedtime.
Seven Day Hard Diet
In 7 days on buckwheat, you can lose from 3 to 7 kg, of course, if you strictly follow the diet. A whole week of monotonous food is difficult to withstand. Due to the fact that every day on the menu there is only buckwheat without added sugar, salt and meat products, losing weight often breaks down. This may not be possible for people accustomed to a varied diet.
Buckwheat works very well in conjunction with kefir or other low-fat fermented milk products: unsweetened low-fat yogurt or 1% kefir. It is allowed to drink up to 1 liter per day.
You can add a teaspoon of vegetable oil, flaxseed oil, or soy sauce to your daily portion of porridge. This is the only sauce that can be used to season food during a diet. Eat two unsweetened fruits a day: green apples, grapefruit, but not a banana, it is very high in calories. Buckwheat can be filled with kefir or washed down with porridge.
And water! Buckwheat removes water from the body, so you need to drink at least 1. 5 liters of clean water every day. Or at the rate of 1 liter per 30 kg of body weight. But no more than 3 liters per day. You can add various dried fruits to porridge, no more than 6 large berries per serving.
So that after the diet the weight does not return again, you need to get out of it gradually. Minimum sweet, fried starchy foods, steam, boil, or bake. Buckwheat for dinner. The transition period must be at least 10 days. You can repeat it no earlier than 1. 5 months later. the next call can be made no earlier than 6 months later. The body needs time to recover. With the right approach, you can lose 7-12 kilograms in one week.
Diet will not help if the excess weight is no more than 5 kilograms. Any diet should be accompanied by moderate physical activity to achieve maximum effect.
Not suitable for people involved in strenuous physical activity.
How to cook buckwheat correctly
To preserve all the minerals and trace elements in cereals and lose weight correctly, buckwheat must be properly cooked. The best way to cook buckwheat for your diet is to steam it.
Option # 1
- For a daily portion, you will need a glass of dry kernel buckwheat (250 ml).
- Rinse it well in running water.
- Take a container of 1-2 liters and pour buckwheat with two glasses of boiling water.
- Cover and wrap tightly with a towel. Leave the buckwheat to steam for 4 hours. Or cook it in the evening, leave the container with cereals until morning.
Option # 2
- Rinse the cereal.
- Fill it with 1/2 water.
- Cook it over high heat until all the water is absorbed.
- Make a small fire and simmer for another 6 minutes.
- Then wrap the pan with something to steep.
Porridge with this method will be much softer than if steamed.
Option # 3
- Pour boiling water over the cereal.
- Drain the water.
- Fill with boiled water (not boiling water, but warm water) at the rate of 1 / 1. 5.
Porridge turns out to be a little tougher, but it retains the maximum vitamins and minerals.
Buckwheat, although it contains many useful substances, is still a mono-diet, and in order to avoid health problems, it is recommended to use vitamin complexes during and after.
- This is a very frugal diet. Buckwheat costs about 40-80 rubles, depending on the manufacturer. In a week, you can lose weight on boiled buckwheat and significantly save on food.
- Very useful, cleanses the liver.
- Should be in the diet of people with low hemoglobin, suffering from arterial hypertension, various liver diseases.
- Removes excess cholesterol, toxins, heavy metal ions and toxins from the body.
- Buckwheat can easily replace potatoes and bread
- Calcium in the composition takes care of the condition of hair, nails
- Magnesium saves from depression.
- Improves vision and cerebral circulation
- Buckwheat can be eaten in unlimited quantities. The feeling of hunger does not threaten you.
- Do not add oil, salt, milk, meat, sauces. In extreme cases, you can kefir or herbs, spices.
- Due to a lack of varied nutrition and sugar in food, after 2-3 days you may feel a lack of energy, a slight general weakness. During this period, you can drink a glass of pure water with a teaspoon of natural honey, so you will replenish the balance of glucose in the body.
- Avoiding salt and sugar consumption during weight loss.
- It is difficult to combine with active sports due to general weakness of the body.
- Monotonous eating is depressing and leads to breakdowns.
For whom the buckwheat diet is contraindicated
Buckwheat diet is contraindicated for people who have problems with the heart, gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels, kidneys. If there is a problem with the pressure. It is categorically contraindicated in patients with diabetes mellitus. During pregnancy and lactation.
Expectant and lactating mothers, in general, are prohibited from adhering to any diets other than proper, balanced nutrition. People are depressed.
At the first sign of deterioration, the diet should be canceled.
Buckwheat Cleansing Day
Buckwheat days can be arranged periodically to cleanse the body and keep it in good shape. If you arrange one unloading day a week, exclusively on buckwheat, then you can not only cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, but also lose a couple of three kilograms.