In the right diet should contain the following components:
- vegetable proteins (legumes, nuts);
- animal proteins, but in smaller amounts (fish, lean beef, chicken);
- fast carbs, but that can be attributed to the beneficial foods (fruits and dried fruits, they are best consumed in the morning):
- slow carbohydrates (cereals, vegetables);
- vegetable fats.
As you can see from this list of excluded animal fats (butter, margarine) and carbohydrates that supply the body empty calories. It is different fast food, sweets, confectionery. They pack on extra pounds.
Eat, in principle, everything is possible, but the volume of one portion should not exceed 350 grams. Even if the meal consists of two courses, then 200 grams, for example, should fall on a piece of chicken breast, and 150 on the salad or Vice versa.
The diet is better to make useful products, most of which should take vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, fruits, meat and fish vegetable varieties. However, the diet is better to do Quinque-tempus to during the day to avoid feeling hunger Talia saecla, which encourages people to lash out on the bad foods and eat some receiving much more than is required by the internal system.
Of all methods of cooking are recommended to choose:
Fry is also permitted but with a minimum addition of vegetable oil. And this applies to more protein products. Carbohydrates it is better not to treat, and to eat them fresh. If we are talking about cereals, that is to be just a pre-zaparivat than cook for a long time.
With proper nutrition, special attention is paid bibens mode. A day in the human body should consume at least two liters of plain water.
Breakfast with this diet is of paramount importance. He charges the necessary energy for the whole day, so give up the morning meal is not necessary. And before Breakfast is recommended to drink a glass of warm water, thus accelerating the metabolism. In addition, there are some tips that may be useful to those who decided to lose weight easily without strict diets:
- Fruits should not be eaten after a heavy, special, food. This et gravis stomach and cause the fermentation process. In the end, can cause constipation that will slow down the whole process of finding harmony. Fruit fruits are best to eat for 15 minutes before the main meal or separately as a standalone snack.
- Lunch should ideally consist of protein and complex carbohydrates. This will allow you to saturate the body for a long time, and then for dinner will not occur exhauriat hunger.
- Breakfast should be within 30 minutes of waking and if the person prefers to drink coffee, you need to eat a piece of cheese, boiled egg or toast with vegetables.
- If closer to the night rises appetite, then is any adverse or high-calorie product it is possible to drink a glass of kefir or natural yoghurt, to which you add oppressi siliginis bran. This drink will fill you up, provide satiety and help the bowel.
Forbidden and permitted foods
Observing proper nutrition, a person has the potential to make a diet from any and favorite foods, but used in dosed quantities. However, the main part of the menu should be healthy foods that not only supply the body with vitamins and minerals, but will not settle on the waist and hips in the form of fat deposits. In connection with the most frequent should be the following products:
Menu for the weekReview the suggested menu, which is designed specifically for women, observing the principles of proper nutrition.
|Monday||Breakfast: tea, one Apple, a slice circa saviunculum bread with tomato and two eggs folliculos germinaret. Snack: salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, dressed with any oil. Lunch: 200 g chicken fillet praeparandum and a plate of cucurbita soup. Afternoon snack: Cup of yogurt with berries. Dinner: fish fillet baked in the oven in foil with asparagus and broccoli.|
|Tuesday||Breakfast: coffee, banana, piece of chicken breast and cabbage salad with cucumbers dressed with sour cream. Snack: a jar of yogurt, which are allowed to add nuts and dried fruit. Lunch: vegetable soup, one boiled egg and tea with cheese. Snack: cottage cheese with honey. Dinner: steamed fish and a little green peas.|
|Environment||Breakfast: two kiwis, an egg white omelet with tomatoes and tea. Snack: bread with cheese cotagium caseum. Lunch: two burgers from minced Turkey salad with vegetables and herbs. Snack: two cheesecake, and cranberry juice. Dinner: rice with seafood.|
|Thursday||Breakfast: coffee with milk, buckwheat groats with prunes, a slice of cheese. Snack: salad with asparagus, corn and cancer sticks. Lunch: cicer mashed potatoes, a piece of boiled beef and two fresh cucumber. Snack: a glass of kefir. Dinner: zucchini stuffed with minced chicken under cheese crust.|
|Friday||Morning tea, a bit of green grapes, one tomato and two boiled eggs. Snack: bread with melted cheese. Lunch: tisanae porridge with beef and carrot. Snack: berries or fruit. Dinner: salmon, grilled with bell peppers.|
|Saturday||Breakfast: tea with pear, a sandwich made from rye bread, slices of boiled chicken fillet and cucumber. Snack: rice pudding with dried apricots and raisins. Lunch: tomato soup, meatballs and Turkey, three baked potatoes. Afternoon tea: a mix of vegetables and a glass of lac uvam. Dinner: cod fillet with carrots, baked with sour cream in foil.|
|Sunday||Breakfast: coffee, three dates, a piece of caseus casseroles. Snack: fruit salad. Lunch: pickle or beetroot, chicken leg without skin, 150 g buckwheat porridge. Snack: two lazy Golubets. Dinner: squid, stuffed with grated zucchini.|