Overweight women cause a lot of problems, but getting rid of it is difficult. Fat deposits on the abdomen are especially hard to leave. But there are situations when you urgently need to lose weight, for example, there is an important event for which you need to wear a beautiful dress. In such cases, women ask themselves the question: how to lose 10 kg in a week at home and remove the stomach and sides. It is actually possible, but it must be remembered that such extreme weight loss is not good for your health. In addition, after a sharp disappearance of body fat, they will quickly return later.
How to lose 5 kg in a week and remove belly at home?
Solving this problem requires a comprehensive approach. This does not require extreme dieting or fasting. Losing excess weight quickly can be done with proper nutrition combined with exercise.
If you have a problem of how to lose 5 kg in a week and remove your belly, you need to understand the features of weight loss. Excess fat, first of all, accumulates on the belly, and leaves from there last. With normal weight loss with the help of diets, the volume of the hands and face will first decrease.
Exercise is essential to stimulate the loss of fat from the waist. Moreover, special exercises are needed to tighten the abdominal muscles. In addition, beauty treatments such as massages or body wraps can help.
In such a short time, a lot of body fat cannot go away. Basically, weight loss occurs due to cleansing the intestines and removing excess water from the body, so then the weight returns. In addition, you need to know how much you can lose weight in a week. 10-15 kg can be lost only if the initial weight is very large. An ordinary woman with an average figure, who wants to quickly reduce the volume of the abdomen, can only count on the disappearance of 3-5 kg.
To learn how to lose weight quickly, you need to eliminate the causes of its accumulation. Why do fatty deposits appear:
- due to improper and irregular nutrition, the body begins to make reserves, primarily in the abdomen;
- stress leads to an increase in the amount of the hormone cortisol, which accelerates the accumulation of fat;
- lack of sleep leads to a slowdown in metabolic processes;
- hormonal disruptions with age lead to weight gain;
- excess of calories in food, which do not have time to be spent.
But experts believe that this is extreme weight loss, it is not good for health. And after returning to the usual diet, the fat will return again. Therefore, such weight loss is recommended to be applied when there is really an emergency. But in order to really lose weight and for a long time, you need to follow the advice of experts:
- the goal should be realistic, it is better to lose weight gradually, but consistently;
- monitor nutrition, diets are not needed, but the diet will have to be changed;
- reduce the calorie content of food by limiting carbohydrates and sweets;
- eat only homemade food, refuse fast food and semi-finished products;
- there should be more vegetables and fruits in the diet;
- drink enough water a day;
- don't skip breakfast;
- eat protein food daily;
- regular physical activity is required;
- 3–5 times a week need cardio training;
- get rid of bad habits;
- avoid stressful situations, get good sleep and maintain a good mood;
- do not use fat burning drugs, as they lead to metabolic disruptions and can seriously harm health.
And the last piece of advice: losing weight in such an extreme way is recommended only at a young age. After age 45, weight gain is most often associated with hormonal changes. In this case, fatty deposits just accumulate on the stomach. But diets will not help get rid of them, they can only further worsen metabolic processes.
How can you quickly lose weight and remove the belly at home with the help of nutrition?
Most often, those who are interested in how to quickly lose weight and remove the belly use diets. With such a diet, the digestive system is under great stress. So that in a week it turns out to lose weight, but gastritis or dysbiosis develops.
In order not to harm your health, you need to follow the advice of nutritionists on nutrition:
- after the rapid disappearance of extra pounds, they return just as quickly, so strict diets are not recommended;
- people with a weak psyche are not recommended to use a mono-diet;
- you need to choose a food system so that it contains familiar products;
- eat in small portions, but be sure to eat several times a day, better - every 3 hours;
- drink enough water;
- it is recommended to consume bran in the morning to cleanse the intestines;
- last meal 3 hours before bedtime;
- increase the amount of fiber from fruits, vegetables and nuts;
- eat carbohydrate foods in the morning, best for breakfast;
- refuse harmful products.