Reviews say: the Japanese diet is not just a way to change a dress to a smaller outfit in two weeks, but also an option to "freeze" a new weight for at least 2 years. The diet was created in a clinic for obese patients. But, even created by doctors, such a nutritional system is not suitable for everyone . . .
What is the secret of such nutrition
Don't expect to lose weight with sushi or miso soup. This is a salt-free diet named after the country in which it was developed.
This is not to say that this is a 100% original diet: the diet prohibits the same as others (fatty, sweet, but first of all - salty). Doctors call such a diet salt-free or protein-free.
Diet burns 5 to 8 kg in 2 weeks.
The maximum duration of such a meal is 14 days. It is allowed to repeat the diet no earlier than 2 years later (but better - after 3 years).
- Animal proteins: lean fish (a table of calories is published on the Internet, choose fish based on such data - although it is also known that Japanese salmon is also not prohibited), chicken, beef. Also allow yourself eggs (chicken, quail).
- Milk: low-fat kefir.
- Cereals: Diet bread.
- Fruits, vegetables(but preferably not potatoes or melons, but "light" foods).
- Fats: olive oil (in moderation).
- Drinks: black coffee (without sugar and milk), green tea, herbal teas. By the way: if it is better not to get carried away with coffee, then you can drink tea and pure water as much as you like.Watershould be drunk from 1. 5 liters per day.
The menu for every day must be missing: wine, alcoholic beverages and even beer, sugar(and products on the labels of which it appears - packaged juices, sweets and confectionery, sweet milk),flour and salt. . . Not only are you forbidden to herring and other salty gifts of rivers and seas - it is also forbidden to salt homemade salads, soups and cereals.
The benefits of the "Japanese girl"
- Diet normalizes metabolism, removes toxins from the body. Thanks to this, such a menu not only "loses weight", but also heals the body.
- Diet teaches the body to eat small portions and low-calorie foods. Because of this, even after the release, the burned weight does not return.
- Dieting a lot of excess weight. In the early days it is liquid (and it will come back, so you will gain 1-2 kg after the diet, and this is normal). But the remaining 3-6 kg will melt without a trace.
- The diet is available even in winter. Such weight loss can be afforded by people with any income.
Such strict diets are contraindicated forpregnant and lactating women. However, if you just gave birth, but do not breastfeed, refrain from losing weight for at least 6 months - let the body "move away" after pregnancy (the period when the body gave most of the nutrients to the baby and seriously exhausted its own internal reserves). The Japanese diet is not suitable even during the period of seasonal vitamin deficiency (early spring) or during rehabilitation after a serious illness.
Also, doctors forbid "Japanese girl" to people with suchdiseases:
- gastritis or ulcer;
- serious heart disease;
- chronic kidney or liver disease.
But even if you do not feel any ailments or suffer from a serious illness, it is worth remembering that the Japanese diet has a "poor" menu. And, in order not to be faced with the treatment of "shoals" of such weight loss, from the first day of the diet, take a vitamin-mineral complex.
Lose Weight Japanese Style
Do not buy products for future use, that is, immediately for 14 days: the "correct weight loss" menu is based on 100% fresh fruits and meat. Better to do micro-purchases by preparing fresh meals every day.
The rules of such a diet:
- you can not interchange breakfasts and dinners, or days in the diet;
- eat only permitted foods (diet won't help without persistence);
- do not replace cabbage and fish in your diet;
- you can replace beef with chicken 1-2 times (but not desirable);
- zucchini is allowed to replace zucchini, pumpkin, beets (instead of frying, this product is also baked in foil with herbs and olive oil).
Sports, especially strength sports, will have to be postponed on the diet (the calorie intake of the daily ration is less than the norm, and the body will not "pull" a lot of physical activity). The same applies to people whose work is associated with constant physical activity - because of the resulting loss of strength, they sometimes have to interrupt the diet. However, this does not always happen, because you will have to lose weight not on the "grass", but on proteins.
Before starting a diet, you should consult a doctor.
Preparing for a Japanese diet
Prepare for such a diet for at least7 days.
These days, sharply cut back on portions of fast food, starchy foods. The task is to say goodbye to such products by the end of the seventh day.
Portions of even non-high-calorie foods should be gradually reduced by 20% (this is done so that the stomach gets used to saturating the minimum amount of foods and does not torment hunger).
Finally, consider how many calories are coming to your table each day. Goal: to make your own menu "lighter" by 500 kcal. This can be achieved by cutting the portions described above, or by throwing out fatty and sugary foods from the diet.
And, of course, drink at least 1. 5 liters a day. Drink the first glass only when you wake up - this way you will speed up your own metabolism.
Diet to the maximum: menu for 14 days
- Breakfast: A cup of humble black coffee. And that's it! Such a breakfast, by the way, brings the Japanese diet closer to the French one.
- Lunch: salad of boiled (preferably) or fresh cabbage and 2 hard-boiled eggs, seasoned with olive oil + fresh tomato juice (a lot of salt in the store). The latter can be replaced with a fresh, juicy tomato.
- Dinner: 200 g of stewed or boiled fish + "live" cabbage salad with olive (preferably live pressed) oil.
- Breakfast: coffee. Today it can be supplemented with a slice of rye bread (fresh or grilled or in a toaster).
- Lunch: same as yesterday.
- Dinner: 200 g of boiled (you can steam) beef + 200 ml of low-fat kefir.
- Breakfast: only coffee.
- Lunch: A serving of eggplant or zucchini, fried in oil, but without flour (you can choose any serving size).
- Dinner: 200 g of boiled beef + cabbage salad with 2 boiled eggs, seasoned with oil.
- Breakfast: today you can take a break from coffee by allowing yourself green tea (optional). In addition, on this day you will have a more hearty breakfast: a salad of fresh carrots topped with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish boiled or in unsalted water (however, you can also fry it) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fresh fruit (optional).
- Breakfast: the same as yesterday.
- Lunch: 500 g of boiled fish (can be divided into 2 doses) + tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 500 g of boiled chicken (it is better to cook skinless fillets, this is the lowest-calorie part of the carcass) + salad (carrots, cabbage of any kind), sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Dinner: 1 fresh small carrot + 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (according to oriental sages, it is better to drink this drink hot - this way the body will receive more beneficial antioxidants).
- Lunch: 200 g of boiled beef + fresh fruit dessert.
- Dinner: fish with salad, as on day 1, beef with kefir, as on day 2, fruits or eggs and carrots, as on day 6. Choose one of the options to your liking.
- Breakfast: "empty" green tea (however, the diet allows a slice of lemon).
- Lunch: 200 g of beef + fruit dessert. You can make yourself a salad and season with lemon juice, or just serve 200 g of any fruit (large apple, pear, plum).
- Dinner: any dinner listed above, but not the one recommended for 3 days.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 1 egg (soft-boiled, hard-boiled, poached) + salad of 3 small carrots with vegetable oil (they can be grated and sprinkled with "olive" or lightly simmered in oil) + 50 g low-fatcheese (hard fitness or cottage cheese, grained).
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit (in the form of a salad with lemon juice or just 1-3 fresh fruits).
- Breakfast: 1 large carrot, grated and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (can be boiled or fried) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: Same dinner as yesterday.
- Breakfast: coffee + 1 piece of black (rye) toast or bread.
- Lunch: a portion of eggplants and (or) zucchini fried in vegetable oil. Serving size can be anything you want.
- Dinner: a portion of boiled beef (weighing no more than 200 g) + a glass of yogurt, low-fat white yogurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: the same as yesterday - coffee, bread.
- Lunch: a portion of fish (200 g, this product can be fried or baked, or boiled in water or steamed) + fresh cabbage, sprinkled with olive oil.
- Dinner: 2-3 ripe seasonal fruits.
- Breakfast: only black coffee.
- Lunch: a portion of stewed cabbage (with the addition of virgin oil) + 2 boiled eggs + a glass of fresh tomato.
- Dinner: A serving of fried, baked or boiled fish (200 g).
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (prepared by the methods described above) + "live" cabbage salad with oil.
- Dinner: 200 g of beef + 200 ml of "empty", that is, low-fat, kefir.
BTW: The diet menu looks pretty much the same. But do not forget - cabbage does not have to be white cabbage! On one day, cook colored, on the second - broccoli, on the third - kohlrabi (it can be either rubbed on a raw salad, or stewed or baked).
Quitting the diet
The correct ending of the diet affects the results of losing weight no less than the diet itself.
Bad news: if you think that "well, everyone, you have suffered", then in fact your food abstinence has just reached the equator. Behind the diet itself, in front is the exit, which lasts at least 26 days.
Don't lash out on your favorite food.In the first weekit is worth sticking to the "old" diet, only increase the portions (vegetables - by 100 g, meat - by 50 g). Add salt a little bit too - start with 5 g per day.
From the second weekyou can eat like this:
- for breakfast - porridge on water (no more than 200 g) + omelette;
- enter 2-3 snacks (but small - you need to eat fractionally and often at the exit);
- lunch should still be protein;
- replace your fruit dinner with something more substantial - proteins, vegetables (say, steamed low-fat cutlets + vegetable stew).
Reviews of beginners and experienced "lose weight"
To be honest, the before and after photos are impressive: the girls before and after the diet look different. But not every review has such photos attached . . .
The diet helped these people
Reviews of satisfied “slimmers” point out that:
- they really lost weight, and impressively quickly (even the weight that had been in a "dead center" for many years can go away);
- among other things, this diet tightens up the tummy nicely;
- subsequently no weight gain;
- This is the "miracle" diet that is advised to girlfriends and colleagues.
In order not to lose a positive mood on a diet, people manage to make even such a limited diet "tastier": they add cinnamon to coffee (the seasoning makes the drink a little sweeter), instead of tomato juice, a salad of these vegetables is prepared for cabbage (this is how it "goes"more fun), beef is boiled with roots (onions, carrots, celery) and spices, making it aromatic and appetizing . . .
. . . And these people were not satisfied
If you do not drink vitamins, during the diet (add here the "meager" monthly output) problems with hair, nails and even sleep can begin.
The diet is only suitable for people with an iron will. In fact, it will take almost 2 months to lose weight and limit yourself. During this time, you can't even look at a bun, chocolate bar, pork cutlet. And to sit with friends in a cafe on one "empty" coffee! And if suddenly they invite you to the wedding!
Finally, if you are on your feet from morning until night, dizziness and weakness may appear on your diet.
P. S. "Twin sister": the diet of the "Japanese girl" is reminiscent of the French. Same proteins, tiny portions, three meals and coffee for breakfast.