To lose 10 kg without harm to your health, start losing weight correctly! A bunch of diets promise instant weight loss, but after the completion of the weight loss stage, he also instantly returns to his place.
How to lose weight without harm to health by 10 kilograms per month?
Nutritionists do not favor meager food. Since there is an opinion that many diseases arise from an unsuitable diet with a small amount of nutrients. An example of this is scurvy. Severe disease cured by ascorbic acid. The usual cut in the diet to cut calories and lose 10 kilograms of weight will cause a deplorable state. The nails will begin to break, and with them the hairline. The skin tissue will become noticeably pale. But if you eat right, then this can be avoided.
Weight Loss Basics
To part with 10 kilograms of excess weight, it is enough to follow the laws of proper nutrition. Weight will leave not only from the barrels and tummy, but also from the arms, face and legs. Do not forget that a hyper-active individual loses weight in a very meek time without harm to health. Expending a bunch of calories per day leads to the inevitable disposal of 10 kilograms per month.
The laws of losing weight by 10 kg:
- Throw out bread products from your diet before losing weight. Bread can be replaced with loaves.
- Eat dietary meat - chicken breast, beef. Eat steamed or oven-boiled fish.
- Eat fruit early in the day. You can eat cabbage around the clock.
- Breakfast should be hearty. A breakfast containing more than 30% of daily calories will help to lose weight by 10 kg in a month without harm to health. Have dinner 5 hours before bed.
- Avoid being hungry. An empty stomach is the enemy of losing weight. Fasting causes a disturbance in the digestive system, deterioration of the condition and mood. It is useful to have a snack with apples, cottage cheese, yogurt, yogurt.
- Losing weight by 10 kilograms in a month without harm to health is possible if you eat food consisting of 80% cereals, fruits and vegetables. The remaining gap is supplemented by kefir food and meat. Such foods should be eaten daily, taking into account the calorie content.
To get rid of 10 kilograms in a month, you need to understand the basis of weight loss. Let's say you have a certain amount in your bank account. This count will be equal to the number of calories that make up your body. Some of the overseas nutritionists believe that 1 kg of weight is equivalent to seven thousand seven hundred calories.
Food is an increase in the bill, and an active life, which is expressed in physical training or regular walking, which requires calorie expenditure, is a write-off of money. Put in more money than you spend, and eventually it will grow and show up as extra weight. Well, if you spend calories, then the weight will go away.
Slimming strategy for 10 kilograms in one month
- Do sports for a few hours a day. This makes it possible to eat and lose weight. This method is not as good as it is harmful.
- Try not to overeat and stick to a certain daily calorie level.
Go in for sports and eat right, and you can lose 10 kg in a month without harm to your health.
To get rid of 1 kg of weight, you need to burn 7700 kilos of calories. It turns out that in order to lose 10 kilograms in a month, you need to burn out 17, 000 kilos of calories in one week. That is, you should lose 2-3 kg of weight per week. You can calculate your calorie intake using an online calculator.
For the normal functioning of a female body weighing 50 kg, in order not to harm health, it is enough to consume 1200 calories. At the same time, you need to eat healthy foods saturated with vitamins.
Thus, you now know how to lose 10 kg in a month without harm to health. Good luck!