You have extra weight you want to lose weight, but have already experienced many diets with no result? Then to a normal balanced diet you need to add regular performance of physical exercises. If the cost of energy will be higher than its amount in the diet you will definitely lose weight.
The impact of physical exercise on the human body
The impact of exercise based on a significant increase in energy costs, the normalization of all types of metabolism, the increased breakdown of fat in various organs, improve the functions of all organs and systems, improving fitness and health.
Form of exercise used for weight loss, their volume, their intensity depends on many factors: age, the presence or absence of chronic diseases, training of man, his individual peculiarities and so on. So, for people young and middle age without cardiovascular disease are shown especially endurance exercise (walking, running, swimming, rowing, skiing and so on) and sports games.
Rules of exercise for weight loss
You can't start with strenuous exercise, better to do it gradually, especially if the body is not accustomed to this mode of operation.
If you have any health problems before you are engaged in gymnastics, it is better to divide the entire course weight loss with physical exercises. In the first period, people adapted to a moderately increasing physical activity, using a set of exercises and dosed walking. The improvement in the cardiovascular and respiratory systems (the disappearance of dyspnea and palpitations with exercise), you can move on to the second period when a full range of physical activity combined with more intense endurance exercise (Jogging, swimming, rowing and so on).
Daily exercises are recommended long-term (one session should last 45-60 minutes and more). Mainly used exercises for large muscle groups, perform them with a large range of motion and alternate with breathing exercises. Widely used Mahi, circular motion in the major joints, exercises with moderate weights and with various objects (balls, gymnastic sticks etc.). Great attention is paid to the abdominal muscles. In the set of exercises have to be dosed walking and Jogging.
A set of exercises for weight loss
This set of exercises, you can perform the first once a day, then twice, gradually increasing the total elapsed time to the hour:
- stand straight with arms out, slowly stretch on his toes, straightening his back; descend to the foot, lowering the arms (to start with 5-6 times to get to 10-12 times);
- lie on your stomach, raise up together on the floor of the arms, legs and head, while straining muscles of the back; return to its original position (to start with 2-4 times to reach 10-12);
- stand up straight, slightly bending your knees, lean forward, dropping back hands; bend your back as possible and slightly move the body, as if trying to touch the knees (start with 2-4 times to reach 10-12);
- kneel, then sit on your heels; energetic movement straighten your torso, simultaneously raising the arms above the head; tilt the torso to the left and right (start with 2-4 times to reach 10-12);
- stand straight with feet together; straining gluteus muscles, slowly stand up on toes, tilting the torso back as far as possible and severely straining the muscles of the back; to maintain balance, hands pull back and push them in the buttocks (to start with 2-4 times to reach 10-12);
- get on your knees, legs slightly apart; keeping your back straight, move the body over the feet, and then with a quick movement, move the center of gravity of the body on the hands and straightening them with the body, lie on your stomach (to start with 2-4 times to reach 10-12).
After each exercise, it is recommended to do breathing exercises. The basis of respiratory movements is the correct sequence of filling the lungs with air when you inhale and release them from the used air when you exhale. This sequence to ensure uniform participation in the breath of all lobes of the lungs, preventing stagnation. Respiratory movements have a beneficial effect on the internal organs their massage.
The breath begins with filling the lower parts of the lung and is accompanied by protrusion of the abdomen. Then slowly fill with air for the middle and upper part of the lungs, expands and lifts up the rib cage. Exhalation occurs with the same sequence. First, exhaled air from the lower parts of the lungs (the belly is retracted, the diaphragm rises). Then lowered the rib cage.
To breathe and need to exhale smoothly, without jerks, to breathe through the nose. Most of the activity of inspiratory demands that he was shorter than the exhale (1, 2 – breath, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 – the exhalation). Breathing exercises can be performed lying, sitting, standing, walking and running. When walking it looks like this: 1-2 step breath with protrusion of the abdomen, 3-5 steps exhale with the retraction of the abdomen. Breath can be combined with a smooth torso, raising of hands, the splaying of the legs, exhaling with the bending of the housing, reducing or lowering the arms, bending, or flattening feet.
Doing physical exercises, do not forget that of the diet to exclude sweet, starchy and fatty meals. And then you will definitely lose weight.